Bill graduated from law school at the University of Kansas near the top of his class. During law school, Bill received medals in two national moot court competitions and won numerous academic awards for his writing. Bill worked part time at DRZ Law during his final two years of law school and jumped at the opportunity to join the firm on a full-time basis.
Bill recently moved to Kansas City with his wife, Allison, who is originally from Overland Park and who works as a corporate event planner.
- University of Kansas School of Law, 2017
- Order of the Coif (top 10%)
- National Runner-Up – National Native American Law Student Association (NNALSA) Moot Court Competition
- National Semi-Finalist (3rd Place) – Federal Bar Association (F.B.A.) Moot Court Competition
- Regional Quarterfinalist – Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- CALI Award (top grade) – Lawyering Skills I and II; Federal Indian Law; International Trade Law
- Dartmouth College, History, 2007
- Missouri (2017), Western District of Missouri (2018)